|STOCK CONTROLLER - ATLANTA - PERMANENT - FULL TIME|
Yoder and Frey Auctioneers is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction and equipment.
Yoder and Frey Auctioneers is an auction company with a difference. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our Buyers and Sellers alike with competitive rates that allow our Sales Force the flexibility to negotiate exceptional deals.
This is an active, outdoor job and requires someone with the ability to operate all types of heavy equipment
Inputting stock precisely
Precise loading and unloading of machines
Preparing Stock for Auction and organizing the yard
Performing stock checks on a regular basis ensuring all stock is accounted for at all times
- Dealing with auction inquiries from customers and suppliers
If you have knowledge of heavy plant, mining, quarry equipment, then we especially want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity for any individual who longs for a job where no two days are the same.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ideally this person should have experience in Yard work with a sound knowledge of Stock Control and most importantly a 'can-do' attitude
- Good Data entry skills with attention to detail and ability to spell
- Computer literate and experience using stock management systems
- Knowledge of Stock Management processes, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge of and ability to operate construction equipment is desirable
- Motivated, highly organised person who enjoys a challenge and is not adverse to a hard day's graft
- This is a customer-facing role requiring good communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- This is a physically demanding, all-weathers role therefore applicants should be able to lift weights up to 25Kilos
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation
- Willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods.
For the right candidate Yoder and Frey offers:
- Competitive salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
Please do not contact the local auction site directly regarding this vacancy, all applications and selections are handled by the HR team at headquarters.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Preference will be given to direct applications.
Yoder and Frey thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.