|TERRITORY MANAGERS - GA / FL / AL / NC / SC / NJ / TN / TX / LA / MI / VI / NJ / NY|
Yoder and Frey Auctioneers is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction and equipment.
Yoder and Frey Auctioneers is an auction company with a difference. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our Buyers and Sellers alike with competitive rates that allow our Sales Force the flexibility to negotiate exceptional deals.
- The core element of this job is to secure heavy equipment consignments and fill the auction yard ahead of each sale date.
- Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry.
- While your primary role is to feed the new sales site, all TMs can consign equipment to any Yoder and Frey sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential.
- Unlike our competitors, Yoder and Frey TMs are not confined to their territory - your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A machinery enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and existing customers.
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to our auctions.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven sales record with minimum 2yrs experience selling any type of Construction/Mining Equipment. ie: Excavators, Backhoe Loaders, Skid Steers, Loaders, Gators/ASV, Telehandlers, Compressors, Generators, Cranes, Quarry Equipment etc…
- An excellent knowledge of the current national and global market; you should have your finger on the pulse of what's happening in your territory and further afield.
- An already established network of contacts within the industry. As TM you should know everyone and everything there is to know about equipment in your State.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- The ability to travel 2 to 3 nights per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few times per year to attend auctions and training.
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
For the right candidate Yoder and Frey offers:
- Attractive base salary + uncapped, performance-based bonus.
- Company car, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive bid catcher training.
If you are the person we've described above and you long for a job where no two days are the same then please apply in English. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Yoder and Frey thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Yoder and Frey is an Equal Opportunities Employer.