|IT Online Auction Coordinator - FLORIDA - PERMANENT - FULL TIME|
Yoder and Frey is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai & USA Yoder and Frey conducts 50+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
The IT Department provides support for the global Yoder and Frey team and its customers. IT staff travel to sites to provide IT support for the auctions.
This is a challenging and varied role with two distinct aspects. Outside of auctions you’ll provide ongoing IT support for staff across all sites and maintain the online images in preparation for each sale. During Auction week you’ll be at the heart of the auction serving the needs of our customers around the world by catching online bids and relaying them on to the auctioneer.
Inputting stock precisely
Catching online bids, performing eClerking and scoreboarding duties.
Provide technical assistance for all Online Bidding events
Manage online images and equipment search facility
Online auction administration
- Setup, configure and test all online bidding systems
Provide on-going support to the IT Manager in co-ordination and review of IT operations
Yoder and Frey is seeking a solutions-orientated, highly motivated team player to fill this role with:
- An aptitude for audio-visual, communications and computer technology with excellent hand-eye coordination. A die hard gamer would enjoy this job
- Outstanding communication skills and a very keen ear for listening
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate IT-related issues on non-IT customers clearly and concisely
- Ability to plan, manage and complete work across different locations under limited supervision
- Ability to multitask effectively and make sound decisions in high-pressure situations
- Energetic, logical, forward-thinker with a flair for problem solving and a can-do attitude
To be successful in this role you must have:
- An IT related education or industry certificate
- A minimum of 2 years IT experience, preferably in IT support or related customer service
- Proficiency and proven hands-on experience with multiple standard applications
- Strong Knowledge of audio/visual systems and wireless networks
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods
- Reliable with desire to exceed expectations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Preference will be given to direct applications.
Yoder and Frey thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The entire company's Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters. Please do not contact the local site directly. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests.