|Office Administrator - OHIO- PART TIME|
Yoder and Frey is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, USA and Dubai, Euro Auctions conducts 50+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
Yoder and Frey is seeking Administrators to join its dynamic Auction team. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals interested in carving a successful career in a unique industry.
Auction Administrators are involved in every step of the auction process. The role is varied and involves dealing with Buyers and Sellers as well as stock and contracts. This role is part of the Auction Flying Squad, offering Administrators the opportunity to travel extensively to other sites. Working within a wider global team and reporting to the team manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing Auction Contracts in keeping with auction deadlines.
- Oversee all administration associated with the running of an auction.
- Ensure stock inventory is accurately processed and received within auction deadlines.
- Obtain and record all vehicle registration documents.
- Provide a high level of customer service to both Buyers and Sellers spanning every continent, resolving all queries in a timely manner.
- Assist with global Auction Credit Control across multiple currencies.
- Organise auction facilities including staff travel arrangements.
This is a part time position of 25 hours per week, with the ability to flex up during the but auction period.
Auction Administrators are key players in the Auction process and subsequently need to be people orientated with a flair for problem-solving and an eye for detail. Auction cycles are fast-paced requiring dynamic Administrators who thrive in fluid environments.
- Ideally a minimum 1 years administration experience in a busy office environment, though not essential as full on the job training is provided.
- Customer driven with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly commercial, organised and adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
- Good level of data entry with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Motivated and deadline driven with keen attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods.
- Reliable with desire to exceed expectations.
- A valid Passport.
For the right candidate Yoder and Frey offers:
- Competitive salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Yoder and Frey please upload your CV, in English, via the link below or email it to email@example.com.
Yoder and Frey thank all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Yoder and Frey is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The entire company's Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure all correspondence is received.